Looking for a great entry-level opportunity? Are you highly organised? Looking for a busy and involved role? Thrive on delighting customers?
Join our successful sales team! We have an opportunity to get involved in our global sales team supporting in a number of key areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support all aspects of North American library sales including: assisting in sale proposals, management reports, supporting sales contact/CRM database
- Conduct all customer subscription research and analysis activities within the sales team
- Create and build sales quotes promptly. Follow the process through till the sale is closed (amendments, invoicing and reconciliation)
- Trouble shoot and enable access to online content.
- Coordinate special sales activities for journals as assigned. Examples include usage reporting, SAP Business Warehouse reporting, reporting on the number of authors, editors within a university that work with T&F journals.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Strong numeracy with fluency in Excel; pivot table and VLOOKUP knowledge desirable.
- Familiarity with CRM software and data warehouse packages desirable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential as is a keen desire to get to the bottom of problems and follow through with solutions
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent professional communication and presentation skills at all levels of business
- Effective relationship management skills - to form strong relationships and partnerships both internal and external
- Proficiency in with MS Office products – previous experience using databases would be desirable
- Able to work in a global team – reporting to a manager in another region, you’ll be comfortable utilising skype for meetings
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.