Ovum, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, is looking for Senior Analyst to join the Consumer & Entertainment Services team. You will develop into the lead analyst on three important and growing areas of study for Ovum: video games, virtual reality and podcasts.
ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS GROUP MANAGER | OVERLAND PARK, KS
Do you have a deep understanding of advertising technologies? Do you have advertising experience to help take our team to new levels? This is an important leadership role to deliver results and power growth in our advertising business.
Advertising Solutions Group Manager is a digitally savvy individual with ad trafficking and campaign management experiences to serve as a leader in the Advertising Solutions Group, located in Overland Park. They are an energetic individual who is up for the challenge of leading a team who manages digital ad campaigns, oversee delivery, provide support and problem solving. The ASG Manager will train and mentor an ASG Team including but not limited to: campaign analyst training, campaign assignments, ad trafficking procedures, manage workloads for direct reports, manage ad reporting, systems and processes. Ad trafficking experience will be used as this is hand-on position working with Campaign Analysts and Ad Traffickers. This position requires a positive, proactive and solutions oriented team leader.
Head of Inside Sales and Account Management - Financial Intelligence | New York, NY
Head of Inside Sales and Account Management, Americas - Financial Intelligence | New York, NY
Informa Financial Intelligence is looking for a senior leader to head our Inside Sales and Account Management Team. Focused on developing a high-velocity sales engine targeting mid to small financial services companies to drive growth and retention, this person will report directly to the Americas Head of Sales. You should have demonstrable experience with high-value hiring, training, mentoring, metrics management and execution, as well as the ability to help establish a playbook for measuring and scaling sales development.
This role is in the Asia practice of Ovum’s Service Provider Markets practice, which focusses on service provider, markets, regulation and wholesale analysis.
The Analyst works under the direction of other Senior and Principal Analysts to produce research. Research production is according to an agreed research production schedule.
Job Title: Asset Analysis Manager
Reporting To: Head of Content Operations
Division: Business Intelligence
Vertical: Transportation Intelligence
Business: Lloyd’s List Intelligence
Location: London or Colchester, UK, with travel to both locations
The Asset Analysis Manager position is an exciting new role within Lloyd’s List Intelligence that will drive improvements to, and sustain the quality of, the procurement and validation of data related to vessel facts and risks to improve our customer experience and support revenue growth.
They will manage in-house and outsourced teams that procure, research and cleanse existing data sets such as new ship buildings and removals, vessel specification ranging from flag, class and capacity to engine and emissions data, vessel images and all vessel-related risk data including detentions, casualties and hull risk. They will regularly be exploring ways to improve efficiency and processes to increase the timeliness and consistency of data delivered to customers as well as the most cost-effective methods to source data. They will also be responsible for exploring and implementing the creation and/or procurement of new data sets that support the customer workflow, which will involve working closely with sales teams to articulate the quality of Lloyd’s List Intelligence vessel data.
The role will involve developing outsourcing plans, monitoring supplier performance and working with technology teams to manage, review and deliver rules-based automation.
This position presents an exciting opportunity for an agile, process-minded and results-driven individual with research experience looking to manage a team and projects, learn more about commercial decision-making and gain a deeper understanding of customer-led product development.
- Manage multi-location teams to deliver high performance, leading career development opportunities
- Monitor and present Lloyd’s List Intelligence management with cost-effective opportunities to expand and improve data that deliver customers increasingly timely and comprehensive data
- Ensure in-house and outsourced teams are delivering value through measurable KPIs and assessing opportunities to improve processes and efficiency
- Ensure all key supplier relationships managed by the team are governed by up-to-date agreements that are approved with the Business Intelligence legal team
- Monitor inbound analyst queries from customers, ensuring they are handled in an efficient and timely manner and escalate challenges or concerns
- Support timely delivery of existing projects and support prospective projects by leading testing of data, cost frameworks, process concepts as well as creation of content to be included in financial justification for executive management
- As of April 2018, this includes expanding the vessel images database, exploring opportunities to improve the capture of engine and equipment detail, and exploring research of smaller vessels
- Implement and drive projects to scheduled timelines once approved
- Attend client visits as a subject matter expert alongside sales and product management
- Support the creation of documentation for sales proposals and tender processes
- Ensure teams understand the strategy and policies of the wider business
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of managing multi-location teams would be advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Other software / program knowledge in data visualisation or coding would be advantageous
- Innovative and dynamic approach to problem-solving
- Proven success in implementing data, research and content improvements would be advantageous
- Confident presentation skills for internal and external audiences
- Experience of managing a cost-base to budget would be advantageous
- Proven success in negotiating with suppliers would be advantageous
- Experience of supporting project planning
- Demonstrable experience of project management would be advantageous
- Worked within data research teams that create proprietary data and/or analyse third party data
- Experience of managing an outsourced process would be advantageous
- Experience of resolving complex customer queries
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a thorough introduction into the world of publishing within a varied and demanding role. This is an exciting entry-level role with plenty of opportunities for professional development. We are seeking a candidate with enthusiasm, motivation and a real interest in learning new publishing and business skills, as well as an interest in science & medicine.
We are looking for an Assistant Editor to join our journals business working on the Education list on a maternity cover basis. This role provides an opportunity to work within a successful, driven team and with a group of esteemed academics and learned societies to encourage the ongoing development of their journals.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Marketing Manager to join our Books marketing division.The role will include planning and executing marketing activity to higher education faculty, seeking to maximize revenue and customer retention across print titles, ebooks, and digital reference products within a designated region.